Artéma has achieved the following since the beginning of 2004:
- presented 67 courses, including 7 Learnership Programmes,
- trained 1 330 persons in these training interventions,
- created and designed 4 training programmes,
- organised and presented 3 National Arts Management Symposia,
- co-produced "Back to the 80's - The totally awesome musical",
- established a fully equipped professional recording studio on campus,
- sponsored the business centre at the 4th World Summit on Arts and Culture in Johannesburg in 2009,
- sponsored the opening event of the second annual conference of the Arterial Network in Johannesburg in 2009.
- produced the music production "Persreën" on the music of the late Johannes Kerkorrel
- undertook research trips to the USA, Great Brittan and Sweden.